Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... learn quran online blog: Islam Question and Answer - Soundness of the hadeeth “Sincerity is one of My secret blessings”

n

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Islam Question and Answer - Soundness of the hadeeth “Sincerity is one of My secret blessings”

Soundness of the hadeeth “Sincerity is one of My secret blessings”
What is the soundness of the hadeeth qudsi, “Sincerity is one of My secret blessings, which I have instilled in the heart of those whom I love among My slaves?”

 

Praise be to Allaah.
 

 

This hadeeth is da’eef jiddan (very weak) or mawdoo’
(fabricated). 

It was narrated by al-Qazweeni in his Musalsalaat, as
al-Iraaqi said in Takhreej Ihyaa’ ‘Uloom al-Deen, 4/365, from the
hadeeth of Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him). But its isnaad
includes Ahmad ibn ‘Ataa’ al-Hujaymi and ‘Abd al-Wahid ibn Zayd, both of
whom are matrook (i.e., their hadeeth is not accepted). 

It was also narrated by al-Daylami in Musnad al-Firdaws,
3/187, from ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Abbaas. 

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Baari, 4/109, (it
is) a waahin jiddan hadeeth (i.e., very flimsy).

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

No comments:

Post a Comment