Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... learn quran online blog: A Beautiful Prayer

n

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Beautiful Prayer

 

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER...

The things Muslim should do. We as Muslim should give our first priority to learn quran and do quran reading to seek the right path of Islam and through the quran teaching we can achieve the goal of our life and the deputy to guiding our kids to learn Koran that we should fulfill with perfecting kids quran recitation power and knowledge in Islam and also motivate our children’s to do quran memorization and then guide them to learn holy Quran tafseer  so they could understand the quran in Arabic and the quranic translation and also let or kids to listen quran from top quran reciters to get them inspired. at last I would pray for all my Muslim brothers and sisters that may Allah accept there Dwas and prayers and inspire you with the teachings of our holy prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) so let us join hands and spread the knowledge that every Muslim is born to spread the knowledge of Islam now a day many online quran tutor are available for kids and elders to learn tajweed quran and with exact pronunciation and perfect the quran recitation online with qualified teaching staff  who can guide then with there experience and knowledge and the write teachings to help us in achieving the path of Jannah

 
I asked Allah to take away my habit.
Allah said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
I asked Allah to make my handicapped child whole.
Allah said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
I asked Allah to grant me patience.
Allah said, No.
Patience is a by product of tribulations; it isn’t granted, it is learned.
I asked Allah to give me happiness.
Allah said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.
I asked Allah to spare me pain.
Allah said, No.

Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
I asked Allah to make my spirit grow.
Allah said, No.
You must grow on your own! but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
I asked Allah for all things that I might enjoy life.
Allah said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.
I ask Allah to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
Allah said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.
THIS DAY IS YOURS DON’T THROW IT AWAY
May Allah Bless You,
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"
For all the negative things we have to say to selves
Allah has a positive answer for it.
You say: "It’s impossible"
Allah says: All things are possible
You say: "I’m too tired"
Allah says: I will give you rest
You say: "I can’t go on"
Allah says: My grace is sufficient
You say: "I can’t figure things out"
Allah says: I will direct your steps
You say: "I can’t do it"
Allah says: You can do all things
You say: "I’m not able"
Allah says: I am able
You say: "It’s not worth it"
Allah says: It will be worth it
You say: "I can’t forgive myself"
Allah says: I FORGIVE YOU
You say: "I can’t manage"
Allah says: I will supply all your needs
You say: "I’m afraid"
Allah says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
You say: "I’m always worried and frustrated"
Allah says: Cast all your cares on ME
You say: "I don’t have enough faith"
Allah says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith
You say: "I’m not smart enough"
Allah says: I give you wisdom
You say: "I feel all alone"
Allah says: I will never leave you or forsake you
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
Allah says: I love you
May Allah Be Pleased With all Muslims Ameen.
I love each and every muslim for the
Pleasure of Allah !"It is in rememberance of Allah that the heart finds peace"

Fee Aman Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment